All impressive websites and applications experiences are rooted in smart design, clear vision, and are backed by the right technology. We offer industry’s best practices in web design and information architecture. Your online presence is important to us, so we create best websites that not only looks great but also helps you to convert your visitors into real customers.
Our team has expertise in creating websites by following best practices. We use latest cutting edge technologies and creative designing to develop websites and applications which will meet customers requirements. We provide end to end solution in web development including domain registration, web hosting, web designing Email & SMS services.
|Quality web design is much more than building a website, and having a step-by-step approach to web design projects shows all the work and skill involved in developing a successful online presence.|
We prefer to start a web design project with a clear and actionable plan and the design process will help with communication throughout the whole project leading to a happier client. This plan includes 6 different phases:
STEP 1: DISCOVER
This phase in web designing process is about the information gathering. This is important as this phase will help us to get the answer of various questions such as:
- What does your business or organization do?
- What sets your business or organization apart from your competition?
- Who are your competitors?
- Who is your ideal customer?
- Describe the concept, project or service this site is intended to provide or promote.
- What is the goal of your website?
- Who is coming to your website?
- What is your dream for this website?
- Is there a budget for their web presence?
STEP 2: PLAN
As designers, it’s easy to want to jump right into the design step, since that’s the most creative (and enjoyable) part of a project. But, ultimately, research and planning will help clarify your objectives for the website and guide your design. This phase includes 3 basic tasks:
- Review or Create an SEO Strategy
- Create the Website Sitemap
- Content Review and Development
STEP 3: DESIGN
Third phase of the web design process is to design how the website will look. We use the information gathered in first and second phase to shape the design idea. For each page designed we keep these questions in mind:
- What is the main goal of the page?
- Is it clear to users what action they need to take?
- How does the design encourage users to take an action?
STEP 4: DEVELOP
In the Develop phase, the website design is translated to actual code that makes the website work. This phase will also cover the testing and optimization process.
STEP 5: LAUNCH
Finally, it’s time to launch the website. Since there are so many steps involved in launching a website, we ensure no component is missing before closing this phase.
STEP 6: MAINTAIN
Just like owning a car or house, a website will need upkeep and maintenance. It is important for long term health and success of the website. Our dedicated team always tries to ensure the quality performance of the website.